Monday, 6 January 2014

DT CALL

Good Morning Crafters, I am doing a DT call for my Design Team. 
I am currently looking for an additional four members to add to the team.

Requirements
  • Make two projects per month
  • Participate in any blog hops
  • Support your fellow team mates
  • Comment on entries (using a comment Rota)
  • Term starts February 1st.
What you will receive
  • Digital paper kits to get you started
  • Any additional kits that are released during your term
If you are interested in applying, please email me Donna at
bearlymine-designs@virginmedia.com

Deadline is January 13th. If you are successful you will be contacted by January 15th.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to all who enter the DT call

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo ihr lieben
    ich hätte schon Interesse für euch als DT mitzuwirken...
    aber ich komme aus Deutschland ,und mein englisch ist nicht so gut.
    Hello ,I am interesset on our DT call.
    hugs anne2411

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the sample freebies They are appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Each comment is greatly appreciated. :)
Hugs
Donna